· What: GAME NIGHT with family games, snacks and beverages
· Where: EWCC Fellowship Hall
· When: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
· Everyone is WELCOME
Small group dinners are to provide Christian fellowship outside the church building to establish and strengthen deeper relationships with one another while enjoying a meal and fellowship together.
It’s a time for listening to each other’s stories; building trust relationships; and, expressing love one for another.
· Meet once per month in hosting home
· Groups of 6 including host/hostess
· Host/hostess provides main dish
· Group members bring side dishes
· Children are welcome based on host/hostess home accommodations
· Groups will rotate each three-month period to provide opportunity to make new friends
· 3rd week of month (Host/Hostess will decide weekday or weekend)
· Oct. 17 - 22
· Nov. 14 -19
· Dec. 12 -17
· Jan. 16 - 21
· Feb. 13 -18
· March 13 - 18
· April 17 - 22
· May 15 - 20
· Provides home or location
· Provides main entrée
· Communicates with small group: date and time, special dietary needs, whether home/location can accommodate children
· Encourages after dinner casual fellowship time – getting to know one another.
· Provide salad, side dish, dessert
· Group members assignments
· Phone numbers and or email for group members
· Determine new group rotation each 3 months
Anita Finch – Team Coordinator (phone: 509-784-0259; cell: 509-670-9002,
§ email: email@example.com)
· Nayna Sankey
· Dennis Sankey
· Judy Beirne
· Bonnie Molitor
· Please feel free to be in touch with any of the members of the Team with questions.
· Use EWCC Breeze site (computer)
· Paper sign up sheet in church flyer. Complete any time.
Copyright © 2022 Entiat Warehouse Community Church - All Rights Reserved.
Sunday Worship Service 10:45 AM